Turn2God Ministries had humble beginnings. During 2002 God commanded Elza Meyer in an audible voice to tell SA to turn to Him, to which Elza replied, But my voice is too soft. At that time she was still ministering at the Dutch Reformed Church Kempton Park West, also leading an interdenominational forum in Kempton Park and Tembisa, known as Kempbisa. Soon thereafter she was called to serve at Moreleta Park Congregation, where she found herself until 2010. During this time the well known Esther- and Daniel Conferences started through her ministry. In March 2010 she felt lead to convene a meeting at the Union Buildings, where 15 000 people devoted SA to God in co-operation with all political-, and governmental leaders present. In March 2011 Fire Trails followed, and soon thereafter Turn2God Ministries (T2G) became an independent organization, serving all spheres of society.
The Turn2God organization loves our King, proclaims the message given to us, and would like to assist in transforming this nation to turn to God with heart, head, and hand. The goal of the Ministry is to unite South Africa under God’s Lordship, and trust God to heal our nation.
The T2G works towards a country:
• Ruled by righteousness
• Guided by truth
• Governed by love
• Inspired by hope
• Devoted to peace
• Blessed with abundance
• Humbly lighting the way for others to follow
Herewith a few areas within Turn2God Ministries, that might just be where you find your purpose as well:
The ministry offers conferences, seminars and training sessions to the body of Christ, communities and leaders in order to inspire and equip congregations, towns and cities to turn2God. If you want to book an event or training session, contact Rev. Elza Meyer or Adri at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 082 570 3915, 082 320, 6434.
The turn2God message also gets out in the following ways:
- Turn2God Sport, where athletes partake in races and wear gear with Turn2God in bold colours. Turn2God Sport is registered as an SA Athletics Club, -Cycling Club as well as -Swimming Club. This enables athletes to compete in all national contests. Turn2God Sport is co-ordinated by Roelene Uys 082 553 0313
- Banners, buttons, billboards, etc. are available to communicate the message on gates, at business premises and in public areas. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turn2God Hikes offers the opportunity to hikers to climb the highest mountains in prayer, interceding thatSA will indeed turn2God. Several peaks on the Drakensberg, Mount Kenya, Ararat, Kilimanjaro, are among the list of mountains already climbed, or to be climbed in the near future. Turn2God Hikes is co-ordinated by Marésa van der Walt. Contact her at 083 310 3106.
- T2G Prayer ensures that T2G Ministries is drenched in intercession and prayer. Beth van Rheede co-ordinates the ministry, and leads almost 30 WhatsApp Prayer Groups, and more that 4 000 intecessors nationwide. T2G Prayer ensures that people are praying day and night for SA to turn2God, and never seize to remind God of His promises. Beth can be contacted at email@example.com or 072 289 5956.
T2G CAMPAINGS, By means of conferences, seminars and training sessions, the body of Christ, communities and leaders in rural areas, and throughout Africa are inspired and equipped to turn2God. André Hatting and Pieter Meyer co-ordinate the ministry area, and can be contacted at 082 310 6434.
T2G CORE, Army veterans throughout SA are targeted and ministered to via T2G Core, in association with the SA Military Veterans Organization. Veterans are inspired and equipped to bring life and hope to communities and serve in exceptional ways.
A Church Parade is planned for 16 June 2017. Willie du Plooy, Johann du Preez and Chris Wehrmann co-ordinate the ministry. Contact numbers: 073 223 1401; 062 517 6939; 082 499 5448.
During 2009 God showed Elza what our country would look like in the near future, if we ignore the millions of orphaned children in SA. She saw total anarchy and fear, and God asked her to mother them. Tebelo was born - Children’s villages that offer orphaned children a home with a Jesus-loving Mama, who teaches them God-breathed values. Faith based education to empower children will also be provided to ensure future leaders filled with truth.
In the meantime Kobus and Susan Cronjé, as well as André and Amandah Botha were also inspired to start a similar initiative for the Rustenburg area, called Beulah, in co-operation with Tebelo. They can be contacted at 082 773 7934 and 084 461 2779.
Recently Iaan van Niekerk was also inspired to start investigating a similar project for Tshwane in co-operation with business people and entrepreneurs. He can be contacted at 082 581 1546
These initiatives need willing people, offering their skills and love to establish this dream. Development-, medical- and educational expertise are needed, as well as lots of money.
- Do you have a professional skill to contribute? Why not tithe your time?
- Will you help spread the word? Become a marketing sponsor and link your world to Tebelo via media.
- Do you have contacts that can help materialize the vision sooner and more effectively?
- Do you want to pray with us?
- Do you have ideas to help with the practical functioning of the villages?
- Do you have the ability to generate funds for a God-given vision?
The ministry inspires business people to do business with integrity, and excellence, because of their love for God. And also urges business people to be committed towards their employees, clients and creditors, in order to love others as they love themselves.
The ministry is co-ordinated by Michelle Harding. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 072 728 4908. T2G Commerce in Tshwane is co-ordinated by Fanie du Plessis, and in Bloemfontein by Wium Adendorf. Contact them on email@example.com or 082 578 5492 and firstname.lastname@example.org or 082 820 9191.